terça-feira, 1 de novembro de 2011

So Far Away ...

"Long ago I reached for you and there you stood
Holding you again could only do me good
How I wish I could,
but you're so far away...


One more song about movin' along the highway
Can't say much of anything that's newIf

>>>If could only work this life out my way >>> I'd rather spend in bein' close to you. <<<

But you're so far away, doesn't anybody stay in one place anymore???
It would be so fine to see your face at my door
Doesn't help to know you're so far away...."




Se eu pudesse fazer uma escolha hj, seria pode te abraçar novamente
e nem precisaria falar absolutamente NADA pq o Sr. entenderia absolutamente TUDO!!!


"Holding you again could only do me good..."
"It would be so fine to see your face at my door..."



Muitas saudades...





Nenhum comentário: